Monday, July 31, 2017

The trans version of a classically sexist joke

A group of men are enjoying a beer and a smoke at a neighborhood bar after a long day at the office when all of a sudden a bearded man in an evening dress and a tiara bursts in and zeroes in on the co-workers.

"Excuse me," he says in a flustered voice, "would one of you, please, help me, please! Female pronouns didn't work as I thought they would. I get to use the female restroom now, but that doesn't work, either--"

"What the fuck are you going on about?" asks one of the men at the bar.

"I want to feel like a woman. Please, will one of you boys make me feel like a woman?"

Another man steps up and takes off his shirt and says to the tranny, "No problem. Here, iron this."

The tranny takes the shirt, tears well up in his eyes, and he moans, "Oh, thank you, thank you."

No comments: