Thursday, January 14, 2016

I probably should not have found this joke funny, but I did. I am going to hell.

I probably should not have found this joke funny, but I did. I am going to hell.

The pope is in his flat, consulting with two German Priests when in come two French Archeologists. "Sorry, your Holiness, for bursting in this way," they said, "but we have incredible news that just can't wait." The Pope rises to his feet and says, "Tell me then." "Well, we finally found the Holy Sepulchre!"

"That's great," exclaims the Pope. "But there is some bad news," the French hasten to add, "there was a body in it. The Resurrection never happened." Upon hearing this the Pope faints.

The two German priests give one another bemused looks. One says to the other, "Interesting, this means that Jesus could have been a real person."


No comments: