Friday, October 23, 2015

Yes, I know that I am a broken record, but...

Dear Enlightenistas,

Please, pretty please, tell me why it is a species of religious extremism to think it absurd for two people of the same sex to be listed on a BIRTH certificate. I know that such thinking must be religious extremism because only a religious extremist would ever object to anything that “marriage equality” demands and requires. But, benighted bigot that I am, I would have thought that listing two people of the same sex on a birth certificate is lunacy not because extremist, subliterate Bible-Thumpers say so but instead because rudimentary human biology says that it is impossible for two people of the same sex to make a baby. But what do I know? I’m just a know-nothing religious extremist. So, please, Ye Keepers of the Enlightenment Spark and Champions against the Kingdom of Darknesse, would you explain to me why rudimentary human biology is really just Biblical superstition? Pretty please? Oh, and remember not to use big, fancy words. I am a stupid bigot, remember? So, keep the vocabulary to a Dick and Jane level. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Sebonde

p.s.  Dick and Jane is heterosexist.  Sorry.  I should have written, "keep it to a Dick and Dick level."  I have the utmost confidence that you'll do just that.

No comments: