Thursday, April 9, 2015

Clarification

My post on April Fool's Day is not to be taken seriously.  Well, if A.K. wants to take it seriously and say, "yes", but I don't think that will happen.  Sigh.  So, fine, it was NOT a serious proposal.

In other news, I'm STILL pissed off at my fellow Catholics who wanted me to vote for Bush der Zweite, that subliterate war criminal.  I have NOTHING but contempt for that piece of shit.  Have I made myself clear, Brother Tom?  I hope so.  And, by the way, Brother Tom, when I told you of my skepticism regarding the Bush Administration's claim that Iraq was stockpiling enough weapons to bring on the apocalypse, your response was probably one of the ten stupidest things I've ever heard anyone say.  Your response was, "Why wouldn't you trust our government?"  Given the U.S. Government's track record over the last, say, century, such as lying about the Maine, the Lusitania, the Gulf of Tonkin, Guatemala, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Chile, and the list goes on and on and on and on--enough to fill a library, in fact, and my library is proof of this--, the obvious question is EXACTLY the reverse, "Why would you trust our government?"

I hope, Brother Tom, that in the twelve years since our unjust and criminal invasion of Iraq, you have lost your really stupid naïveté.

Put not your trust in Princes, Brother Tom.

No comments: