Sunday, April 19, 2015

Chris O'Leary (The Pain Guy) is an intellectually dishonest man

Chris O'Leary, as regular readers of this weblog may know, accused me of being as bigoted as a racist or an anti-Semite because of my opposition to the legal recognition of the patent absurdity of same-sex "marriage".  I have repeatedly asked him to justify this serious charge, and every single time he has refused.  And yet he refuses to retract his accusation against me.  He could argue, I suppose, that a majority of people now think that opposition to the legal recognition of same-sex "marriage" is as evil as racism and anti-Semitism, but that would pre-suppose that the majority is always right, and I don't think he would want to go there.  Chris O'Leary is a radical Libertarian of the Austrian Variety and as such vehemently opposes any minimum wage even though polls show much more support for a minimum wage than for same-sex "marriage".

But Mr. O'Leary has not even made that argument.   No, he thinks his ipse dixit suffices.  Mr. O'Leary is an arrogant asshole.

And until he answers my challenge to substantiate his charge that I am as evil as a racist or an anti-Semite, Mr. O'Leary remains an intellectually dishonest man.

No comments: