Friday, November 22, 2013

Please, answer me this

If you celebrate the murder of an unarmed man face down on the floor and so wounded that he is hors de combat by any definition of the term, you are not some cruel, depraved Nazi who gets his jollies from the sadism of wholly gratuitous and senseless violence. No, you're an upstanding patriot.

But if you think that marriage is the union of a man and woman, then you are as evil and as twisted a bigot as a White Supremacist or, well, a Nazi and as such probably wish you could have watched Matthew Shepherd's crucifixion on that barbed wire fence.

How the fuck does that work? Answer me this. I want to know. How in the goddamn fuck is it respectable to celebrate the cold-blooded murder of a critically wounded man (in front of his wife, no less), but thinking marriage is a union between a man and a woman is as contemptible as anti-Semitism or racism? Tell me. I want to fucking know. Explain to me why this is NOT rabid, barking LUNACY! Tell me!!!!

No comments: